BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 2 hours 19 min ago
Live coverage of Sunday's Women's Super League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Birmingham City.
About 200 people spent the night on the stadium's terraces and raised cash for a homeless centre.
The dispute, over guards on trains, will see union members walk out on Saturdays before Christmas.
From throwing a sickie to having a 'growl' at Mick McCarthy. How Tyrone Mings rose from the non-league to fulfil his dreams.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Solihull Moors and AFC Fylde.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Walsall and Cambridge United.
BBC One's first colour broadcast on 15 November 1969 featured Petula Clark at the Royal Albert Hall.
A £2m fundraising target is achievable meaning the long-term future looks more secure, the charity says.
A fire service said it rescued 97 people and one dog from floodwaters within 24 hours.
A 15-year-old boy is in stable condition in hospital after suffering serious injuries on Monday.
Weather warnings for rain are in place for a number of areas already badly affected by flooding.
Kyle Pedley says he was "aghast" at comments made during a local election selection meeting in October.
Keanu Bedward must serve at least 30 years in jail for shooting Remal Hunt in Birmingham.
Mitchell Rose deliberately mowed down Chance Bright as an accomplice stole the Amazon driver's van.
West Midlands Trains says an overly complex timetable was largely to blame for delays and cancellations.
The bird, which escaped from a West Midlands zoo, has been seen more than 100 miles away in Somerset.
Bearwood Cosmetic Clinic's licence was removed after it was found to be risking patients' lives.
Amos Price admitted encouraging his dog to attack the pet after being caught on CCTV.
Oliver Burke hopes "game time" on loan to Alaves will boost his chance of starting for Scotland in Cyprus with his West Bromwich Albion future uncertain.
Benjamin Monk and Mary Ellen Bettley-Smith face charges over the death of Dalian Atkinson.