BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Quadrilateral heads field for 1,000 Guineas Classic at Newmarket
- Favourite Ghaiyyath wins Group One Coronation Cup at Newmarket
- Water shortages: Demand in East up 20% during dry May
- Search for dead baby at Needham Market recycling centre ends
- Women urged not to ignore chest pain during coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Packs help pupils with post lockdown school return
- George Floyd death: Abused Ipswich chef says 'racism not just a US problem'
- 'Some anxiety' for returning Bury St Edmunds primary school pupils
- Norfolk runners carry 'random' batons in lockdown relay
- 'Badly decomposed' whale washes up on Southwold beach
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- S1mba's hit single experience with Rover 'surreal'
- Nature reserves 'trashed' after lockdown easing
- Oxfordshire house building plans delayed by coronavirus
- PC Andrew Harper: Murder trial to start in June
- Oxford deputy mayor spoken to by police over lockdown meeting
- Visitors to former quarry in Chinnor told to stay away
- Coronavirus: Independent cinemas unlikely to open before September
- Coronavirus: Peter Gough died at Oxford hospital after 'lack of PPE'
- Formula 1: Williams up for sale after £13m loss last year
- Campaigners raise cash to buy Bladon's White House pub
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Florence Eshalomi: Black MP mistaken for colleagues condemns racism
- Coronavirus: Free face masks on London transport
- George Floyd death: UK protests are 'unlawful'
- Belly Mujinga: CPS to review Covid-19 death of station worker
- Harlesden shooting: Arrest after boy, 2, and mother among four hurt
- Coronavirus: Widen rules on where face coverings must be used, say UK doctors
- Coronavirus: Secret raves in London 'put lives at risk'
- Wendell Baker: Family did not know of 'dangerous' rapist release
- Sitting In Limbo: Brother turns Windrush scandal into a very personal TV drama
- BBC to broadcast Royal Opera House reopening concert
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 2 hours 2 min ago
Rebecca Elkiraa says her driveway was a pile of rubble before some kind builders took pity on her.
Neil Harris receives a further prison sentence for indecently assaulting children.
The RSPCA appeals for help after a Staffordshire bull terrier was found dead in Wolverhampton.
The cousin of a man who died in police custody says George Floyd's death prompts painful memories.
CCTV footage released by police shows the couple's ordeal in Birmingham.
Oscar Montgomery, 17, went missing while snorkelling off Portland in Dorset on 27 May.
Chelsea are named Women's Super League champions on a points-per-game ratio, while Liverpool are relegated.
George Niven is decorated for his bravery, but until recently his grave has been unmarked.
The demonstration is one of many held globally in the wake of the 46-year-old's death.
West Bromwich Albion club captain Chris Brunt is to leave The Hawthorns after 13 years’ service with the Baggies.
Across the world, people are being asked to wear face coverings to help stop coronavirus from spreading.
Abid Mustafa is heard talking calmly to the passenger as he yells Islamophobic and racist insults.
Severn Trent's water-saving pleas were not welcomed at 04:00 BST.
Jayon Foster, who was found carrying a steak knife, is sent to prison for 12 months.
Counterfeit coronavirus testing kits are believed to have been sold online in the UK and US.
Purple lights symbolise solidarity with anti-racism protests and the Black Lives Matter campaign.
A chief constable urges officers "to always consider how actions impact on communities we serve".
The street art was 'wrongly' removed less than 24-hours after it appeared.
Lissey Boult from Stafford said she has not spent months fighting to stay alive to put herself at risk.
The NHS has introduced a test and trace scheme to help the UK lift lockdown measures.