Windsor and Maidenhead Council
- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Latest news and press releases
Updated: 7 hours 51 min ago
Hilary Hall has been appointed as the Director of Adult Services at the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
Windsor Dials multi-storey car park will continue to offer temporary midweek parking until Tuesday 31 December, in addition to the existing weekend offering.
The consultation on the proposed changes to the submitted Borough Local Plan (2012-2033) is now open.
Local authorities opposed to Heathrow expansion say that changes in Government policy on climate change mean the case for a third runway should be reviewed urgently.
Local authorities committed to protecting their residents from the damaging effects of Heathrow expansion will go to the Court of Appeal today (17th October) to outline vital flaws in the Government’s
Old Windsor Library has reopened after a new extension and refurbishment.
A refreshed cabinet has been announced following the selection of Cllr Andrew Johnson as leader of the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
Proposals that could encourage more people to walk and cycle and improve connectivity between Maidenhead town centre and the train station have been approved by cabinet.
Proposals that could encourage more people to walk and cycle and improve connectivity between Maidenhead town centre and the train station will proceed following approval from cabinet.
Sports clubs, leisure centres and activity providers across the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead will be offering over 55s the chance to try activities for free between now and Sunday 6 October.
Windsor Dials multi-storey car park will offer temporary midweek parking from Monday 30 September, in addition to the existing weekend offering.
Serco will be taking over the weekly waste and recycling collections in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead from Monday 30 September.
Local road safety schemes, footpath improvements and flood defences are all set to receive a cash boost following approval by cabinet.
Residents will be able to help shape a new vision for Maidenhead town centre as work begins on the project alongside newly appointed JTP Architects.
Small electrical items and batteries will be collected from the kerbside as part of normal waste and recycling collections from Monday 30 September.
A new temporary short stay car park is set to open this Saturday 14 September in Maidenhead town centre.
Advantage Cards will be exclusively available from Royal Borough libraries from Saturday 14 September.
Royal Borough community wardens have been awarded Community Safety Accreditation Scheme (CSAS) accreditation, which will give them targeted police powers to better support our communities.
A one year pilot scheme will increase parking enforcement presence in rural and out of town areas, along with providing additional capacity to target specific problem areas.
The installation of phase one of Windsor’s permanent Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) measures will begin week commencing Monday 23 September.