BBC Camberidgeshire News Feed
- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
BBC News - Cambridgeshire
Updated: 4 hours 46 min ago
Labour says it will not investigate a candidate after she was referred over anti-Semitism claims.
Royston Jackson, who died from cancer, should not have been able to stockpile drugs, a report says.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Walsall and Cambridge United.
The Duchess of Cambridge praises a charity for keeping family at the heart of its work.
Eighteen of the minibus passengers - all aged between 60 and 80 - were taken to hospital.
Up to 15 people are feared injured in the crash near a village in Cambridgeshire.
Dorothy Garrod became the first female Oxbridge professor in 1939.
Eynesbury Primary in St Neots has not had a lollipop patrol person since 2017.
A report says concrete planks were used in the seven buildings built between the 1960s and the 1980s.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and seven Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.
Simon Brown lost his eldest child to the eating disorder - now he works with those who handled her care.
Jason Ablewhite resigned on Monday after three years in the post.
A man and woman were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder earlier this month.
The 75-year-old man had been sitting in his lounge moments before a car crashed through the wall.
An inquest hears the woman was able to get online prescriptions without her GP's knowledge.
The open letter asks the Home Office to reconsider the "distressing" case of sociologist Asiya Islam.
Jason Ablewhite resigns as his office confirms he is referred to the police conduct watchdog.
Homophobic, anti-Semitic and other racist messages were sprayed in red paint in Canvey Island.
World number four Neil Robertson wins a dramatic Champion of Champions final by beating Judd Trump 10-9.
Tributes are paid to former Football League chairman Brian Mawhinney who has died aged 79.