BBC Oxford News Feed
- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
BBC News - Oxford
Updated: 4 hours 46 min ago
The man, aged in his 40s, died after he was assaulted in Wood Farm, Oxford on 27 October.
A gold toilet stolen from Blenheim Palace remains missing - but how are valuable artworks recovered?
The man, in his 40s, died on Tuesday after an assault in Wood Farm on 27 October.
Timothy Barry told the court he was still in a relationship with his girlfriend.
Valuable ivory and gold dentures dating from the early 19th Century found in a field are due to be auctioned.
The vote to remove the prime minister's alumni privileges did not receive support from the college.
Weather warnings for rain are in place for a number of areas already badly affected by flooding.
A 35-year-old man from London is arrested after the golden toilet was stolen in September.
League One club Oxford United complete a deal to take over the long-term lease of their training ground.
Yellow Submarine youth club helps young people with learning difficulties and autism make friends.
Timothy Barry admits assaulting girlfriend Sarah Seddon but denies attempted murder.
The custom at Worcester College Formal Hall, which was ditched last year, includes a Latin recital.
Captain Vyvyan Howard helped comrades escape, an escapade which was made into a blockbuster film.
The Eagle And Child has a plaque inside commemorating authors CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien.
Victor Alvizu and Nestor Macias are acquitted after a trial at Oxford Crown Court.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and seven Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.
The chairman of a conservation charity said the plans would "trash" a landmark site.
Timothy Barry admits assaulting girlfriend and pilot Sarah Seddon but denies attempted murder.
Ryder Cup player Tyrrell Hatton wins the Turkish Open in dramatic fashion at the fourth extra hole following a six-man play-off.
The victim is believed to have met her attacker in an Oxford nightclub.