BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Quadrilateral heads field for 1,000 Guineas Classic at Newmarket
- Favourite Ghaiyyath wins Group One Coronation Cup at Newmarket
- Water shortages: Demand in East up 20% during dry May
- Search for dead baby at Needham Market recycling centre ends
- Women urged not to ignore chest pain during coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Packs help pupils with post lockdown school return
- George Floyd death: Abused Ipswich chef says 'racism not just a US problem'
- 'Some anxiety' for returning Bury St Edmunds primary school pupils
- Norfolk runners carry 'random' batons in lockdown relay
- 'Badly decomposed' whale washes up on Southwold beach
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- S1mba's hit single experience with Rover 'surreal'
- Nature reserves 'trashed' after lockdown easing
- Oxfordshire house building plans delayed by coronavirus
- PC Andrew Harper: Murder trial to start in June
- Oxford deputy mayor spoken to by police over lockdown meeting
- Visitors to former quarry in Chinnor told to stay away
- Coronavirus: Independent cinemas unlikely to open before September
- Coronavirus: Peter Gough died at Oxford hospital after 'lack of PPE'
- Formula 1: Williams up for sale after £13m loss last year
- Campaigners raise cash to buy Bladon's White House pub
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Florence Eshalomi: Black MP mistaken for colleagues condemns racism
- Coronavirus: Free face masks on London transport
- George Floyd death: UK protests are 'unlawful'
- Belly Mujinga: CPS to review Covid-19 death of station worker
- Harlesden shooting: Arrest after boy, 2, and mother among four hurt
- Coronavirus: Widen rules on where face coverings must be used, say UK doctors
- Coronavirus: Secret raves in London 'put lives at risk'
- Wendell Baker: Family did not know of 'dangerous' rapist release
- Sitting In Limbo: Brother turns Windrush scandal into a very personal TV drama
- BBC to broadcast Royal Opera House reopening concert
BBC News - Somerset
Updated: 42 min 6 sec ago
The ex-special constable was found in a hearing to have committed gross misconduct.
Weston Hospital has been closed to new admissions since 25 May after a coronavirus outbreak.
Weston General Hospital temporarily closed in May due to an outbreak of coronavirus.
Across the world, people are being asked to wear face coverings to help stop coronavirus from spreading.
William Cater drove into a line of queuing traffic waiting to leave the motorway.
The novelist wrote much of her hugely influential work when she lived in Bath about 200 years ago.
The owner of a popular swimming spot has closed the site because he is scared someone could die.
The couple say they were "never prepared" for Covid-19 but they are lucky to have each other.
Julia Ross, from the clinical commissioning group, says she thinks the "outbreak is under control".
The generators were approved in Midsomer Norton by Bath and North East Somerset Council.
Off-duty PC Stuart Box of Avon and Somerset Police fractured a man's jaw and fled the scene on his bike.
The NHS has introduced a test and trace scheme to help the UK lift lockdown measures.
Historic England has collected 200 pictures they say reflect the nation's coronavirus lockdown.
Wales is the latest part of the UK to launch a tracing system, but how do they work?
The 49,000-tonne concrete base for the second reactor at Hinkley Point C is completed on time.
Eric and Nancy Kingston from Wedmore in Somerset were married on 1 June 1940.
Police across the UK now have wide-ranging powers to help fight the coronavirus pandemic.
Weston General Hospital remains closed to new patients after an outbreak of coronavirus cases.
Elfan Ap Rees denies he had been racist and says he had "stated a historical fact".
Meeting friends? Here's how to handle the awkward new rules - from sharing food to avoiding hugs.