BBC Suffolk News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Quadrilateral heads field for 1,000 Guineas Classic at Newmarket
- Favourite Ghaiyyath wins Group One Coronation Cup at Newmarket
- Water shortages: Demand in East up 20% during dry May
- Search for dead baby at Needham Market recycling centre ends
- Women urged not to ignore chest pain during coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Packs help pupils with post lockdown school return
- George Floyd death: Abused Ipswich chef says 'racism not just a US problem'
- 'Some anxiety' for returning Bury St Edmunds primary school pupils
- Norfolk runners carry 'random' batons in lockdown relay
- 'Badly decomposed' whale washes up on Southwold beach
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- S1mba's hit single experience with Rover 'surreal'
- Nature reserves 'trashed' after lockdown easing
- Oxfordshire house building plans delayed by coronavirus
- PC Andrew Harper: Murder trial to start in June
- Oxford deputy mayor spoken to by police over lockdown meeting
- Visitors to former quarry in Chinnor told to stay away
- Coronavirus: Independent cinemas unlikely to open before September
- Coronavirus: Peter Gough died at Oxford hospital after 'lack of PPE'
- Formula 1: Williams up for sale after £13m loss last year
- Campaigners raise cash to buy Bladon's White House pub
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Florence Eshalomi: Black MP mistaken for colleagues condemns racism
- Coronavirus: Free face masks on London transport
- George Floyd death: UK protests are 'unlawful'
- Belly Mujinga: CPS to review Covid-19 death of station worker
- Harlesden shooting: Arrest after boy, 2, and mother among four hurt
- Coronavirus: Widen rules on where face coverings must be used, say UK doctors
- Coronavirus: Secret raves in London 'put lives at risk'
- Wendell Baker: Family did not know of 'dangerous' rapist release
- Sitting In Limbo: Brother turns Windrush scandal into a very personal TV drama
- BBC to broadcast Royal Opera House reopening concert
BBC News - Suffolk
Updated: 2 hours 42 min ago
Quadrilateral is the headline name among 15 final declarations for the 1,000 Guineas at Newmarket on Sunday.
Charlie Appleby's 11-10 favourite Ghaiyyath wins the Coronation Cup at Newmarket, the first British Group One race of the season.
Anglian Water says people have been washing their hands more often and using more water for DIY.
A newborn girl was found dead at the site in Needham Market in Suffolk in May.
Melanie Connell, who underwent a triple bypass, urges women not to be afraid of seeking medical help.
The bundles are distributed to schools to help them support pupils with mental health.
Brian Powlett shares his experience of being racially abused in a Suffolk village street.
A headteacher says children were not as "bubbly and lively" as they were before lockdown.
Inflatables, flowers, celery and Barbie dolls were carried by runners in a socially-distanced event.
HM Coastguard says it was called to the body of what was "likely to be a small minke whale".
The structure was constructed by staff at an events company whose children attend the school.
Pte Harry Cole wrote the letter to his mother just before he was killed but it never made it back.
The Suffolk Show was due to take place on Wednesday and Thursday in Ipswich.
Critics say EDF's plans would take money from projects that could transform the UK energy landscape.
The country's only mental health trust in special measures is sending away more patients for treatment.
A multi-stage music day, mela and waterfront maritime festival all bite the dust due to coronavirus.
The closure of two zoos has caused a charity a loss of about £1.5m.
The 29-year-old discovered she was having triplets just as the coronavirus outbreak reached the UK.
The cause of the newborn girl's death also remains "undetermined", an inquest in Suffolk hears.
Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust chiefs say the culture at the organisation needs to change.