- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
Rachel Playfair describes how triple baby killer Simon Smith murdered their daughter 25 years ago.
The dispute, over guards on trains, will see union members walk out on Saturdays before Christmas.
Former Liverpool, Leeds United and Scotland defender Dominic Matteo is in hospital after an operation on a brain tumour.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Port Vale and Carlisle United.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Northampton Town and Crewe Alexandra.
Michael O'Neill reveals he told Stoke City at the outset of their talks that he would not consider leaving Northern Ireland immediately.
A fire service said it rescued 97 people and one dog from floodwaters within 24 hours.
Weather warnings for rain are in place for a number of areas already badly affected by flooding.
Judges said the appeal ignored John Broadhurst's role in Natalie Connolly's injuries.
Mitchell Rose deliberately mowed down Chance Bright as an accomplice stole the Amazon driver's van.
West Midlands Trains says an overly complex timetable was largely to blame for delays and cancellations.
Harry and Samuel post videos with advice and tips for sufferers in the hope others will open up.
A report says concrete planks were used in the seven buildings built between the 1960s and the 1980s.
Rob Flello was announced as the Liberal Democrat candidate for Stoke-on-Trent South on Monday.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and a record number of Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.
Andrew Griffiths backs his wife Kate Griffiths to represent his old consistency after standing down.
Northern Ireland's Jonny Evans says Michael O'Neill's imminent departure has not come as a surprise to the squad.
Each day the names and images of officers and staff who died on that date will be published.
The coroner urges a council to consider a road's safety after the death of driver Steffan Evans, 28.
A draft copy of a review into the project says it might cost even more than its current price of £88bn.