- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
Doncaster Council says there is still a significant safety risk from deep standing water in the area.
Lewis Bagshaw, 21, was found stabbed in the chest in the Southey area of Sheffield in July.
Volunteers gathered to clear up the streets of Bentley after floods flowed through the region.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Chesterfield and Chorley.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Rotherham United and Accrington Stanley.
A vicar is banned from Church ministry for life over an affair with a mentally ill woman
Sheffield City region mayor Dan Jarvis says it is "concerning" support was not given sooner.
Alden Barlow wrote to Ms Soubry in her constituency in Nottingham, saying she was "treacherous".
The machines at City Road crematorium are more than 25 years old
Almost 10,000 new homes could be built on some of the most flood-prone areas of England.
Wales striker Kieffer Moore reveals he could have been forced to retire after fracturing his skull playing for Barnsley in February.
The former Labour MP who ousted Nick Clegg in Sheffield Hallam in 2017 will not defend seat.
Sheffield Wednesday are charged with breaking the EFL's financial rules following the sale of their ground to owner Dejphon Chansiri.
David Duckenfield's mistakes "were in breach of his personal responsibility," a court hears
Weather warnings for rain are in place for a number of areas already badly affected by flooding.
There is disruption on services between Leeds and London after a train derails at the depot.
Sheffield United's John Fleck reveals what sits on his bedside table, while Billy Sharp does a good impression of a team-mate.
A volunteer says people in flood-hit Fishlake are "in good spirits and overwhelmed with the support".
It was Hillsborough match commander David Duckenfield's "right not to give evidence", a jury is told.
Benjamin Monk and Mary Ellen Bettley-Smith face charges over the death of Dalian Atkinson.