- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
Betty-Leigh Allinson, who has raised more than £21,000 and was praised by David Beckham, says she feels "good" but "a bit tired".
Lewis Hamilton says some drivers' reluctance to take a knee before the Austrian Grand Prix is down to a lack of understanding of racism.
Valtteri Bottas beats Lewis Hamilton to pole position as Mercedes dominate qualifying at Austrian GP, while Ferrari have shocking day.
The National League play-off schedule is confirmed, with finals to be played on 1 and 2 August.
Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Luton Town and Reading.
The artist said she wanted "to make people question the Western myth that Jesus had fair hair and blue eyes".
The English Football League confirms it will appeal against the sanctions imposed on Macclesfield Town in June.
Lewis Hamilton made a powerful statement of intent as the Formula 1 season finally got under way at the Austrian Grand Prix.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Chelsea and Watford.
Live coverage of Friday's League One play-off semi-final first leg between Fleetwood Town and Wycombe Wanderers.
Lewis Hamilton is fastest in his Mercedes in the first practice session at the delayed start to the Formula 1 season in Austria.
The bio-detection dogs are already trained to detect odours of cancers, malaria and Parkinson's disease.
After a three-month absence, League One action resumes for the play-offs. BBC Sport takes a look at how the protagonists have prepared.
Lewis Hamilton says he and his fellow drivers will make a gesture of support for anti-racism before the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday.
A street named after a "particularly inhumane" slave owner is tainted by "the darkness of the past", a council says.
Andre Gray, Nathaniel Chalobah and Domingos Quina return to the Watford squad after being left out following Gray's reported birthday party celebrations.
PC Nicholas Musto "wilfully abused his position" to form a relationship with a "vulnerable woman".
Bedford Borough Council says play parks are "a risk area" for the spread of coronavirus.
The man was hit on the on the A505 between the Stanbridge Road and the A5 junctions, police say.
Both men are accused of causing serious injury at the event in Stevenage where 19 people were hurt.