- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
More than a dozen warnings remain on the River Severn, Avon and Teme in the West Midlands.
A man is arrested on suspicion of murder after the body of a 25-year-old woman is found.
River levels are expected to remain high in parts of Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
The dispute, over guards on trains, will see union members walk out on Saturdays before Christmas.
Matthew Griffin, 21, thought he would be able to sleep off his symptoms after feeling unwell.
The five-year-old's mother said they had to give him the "chance" to try the treatment abroad.
A fire service said it rescued 97 people and one dog from floodwaters within 24 hours.
Judges said the appeal ignored John Broadhurst's role in Natalie Connolly's injuries.
Heavy rain has brought more flooding to the West Midlands with roads and railway lines blocked and more than 100 schools forced to close.
West Midlands Trains says an overly complex timetable was largely to blame for delays and cancellations.
Weather warnings for rain are in place for a number of areas already badly affected by flooding.
Team news as Enisei-STM host Worcester Warriors in Friday's European Challenge Cup fixture (16:00 GMT).
Worcestershire sign Nottinghamshire batsman Jake Libby on a three-year contract.
Worcestershire sign Australia international batsman Ashton Turner for their T20 Blast campaign in 2020.
We want to hear what questions voters in the West Midlands have about the general election.
Fans of Worcestershire star Basil D'Oliveira can take part in creating a pavilion in his memory.
Actress Vanessa Redgrave joins hundreds of schoolchildren to recreate her wartime evacuation.
Knowles Sports in Worcester dates back to 1884, but says online competition is the main problem.
Team news as Harlequins host Worcester in Saturday's Premiership fixture at The Stoop (15:00 GMT).
Welsh Water says the overnight damage, which caused five schools to close, has been fixed.