BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Some anxiety' for returning Bury St Edmunds primary school pupils
- Norfolk runners carry 'random' batons in lockdown relay
- 'Badly decomposed' whale washes up on Southwold beach
- Teepee built at East Bergholt school to allow social distancing
- Letter from Dunkirk soldier arrives 80 years later
- Suffolk Show: 'Why annual county showpiece means so much to me'
- Sizewell C: Nuclear power station plans for Suffolk submitted
- More NSFT mental health patients being sent out of area
- Ipswich summer festivals cancelled over coronavirus
- Banham Zoo and Africa Alive charity set to lose a third of jobs
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Visitors to former quarry in Chinnor told to stay away
- Coronavirus: Independent cinemas unlikely to open before September
- Coronavirus: Peter Gough died at Oxford hospital after 'lack of PPE'
- Formula 1: Williams up for sale after £13m loss last year
- Campaigners raise cash to buy Bladon's White House pub
- Thames Valley officer had mask pulled off in attack
- Police use horses in Oxford to chase down wanted man
- Oxford City Council defends having two deputy leaders
- Coronavirus: Oxford University intends to teach face-to-face
- Oxford £50m electric bus bid in doubt over cost issues
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: The lockdown in Historic England pictures
- Coronavirus: The London hospital hit by a 'tidal wave' of patients
- Harrow stabbing: Man run over and attacked
- Met officer to face misconduct hearing over attack CCTV
- Commons Speaker warns of deadlock over return to physical procedures
- Highgate 'widow' swan has cygnets after finding lockdown love
- Gilles Peterson: Woman guilty of stalking BBC radio DJ
- Championship return: QPR 'appalled' by EFL plans for 20 June restart
- Clapham Common stabbing: Man killed amid 'drill rap' gang rivalry
- King Henry VIII's Mound protected as scheduled monument
The six-week-old piglets were taken from a farm in Damerham, near Fordingbridge.
The family of 16-year-old Louise Smith, whose body was found in woodland, pays tribute to her.
Paddleboarder Mike Wiley hauled the man to the surface after finding him unconscious on the seabed.
Launch of the Love your Local Heroes campaign to celebrate the vital work of charitable groups in Aldershot and Farnborough
A campaign is being launched today, at the start of National Volunteer Week, to encourage people to show their appreciation for the work of local charities across Aldershot and Farnborough, which provide essential support and help shape society for the better. A campaign is being launched today, at the start of National Volunteer Week, to encourage people to show their appreciation for the work of local charities across Aldershot and Farnborough, which provide essential support and help shape society for the better.
The pilot and passenger escaped uninjured when their plane came down in the Solent.
Meeting friends? Here's how to handle the awkward new rules - from sharing food to avoiding hugs.
Visitors have flocked to the New Forest national park since lockdown restrictions were eased.
The child was found in the street with life-threatening injuries.
Mike Brown, 61, worked at Southampton General for 20 years before contracting coronavirus.
Shane Mays is accused of killing Louise Smith, 16, who was found dead in a Hampshire woodland.
Those who pre-book will be able to visit some sites in England and Northern Ireland from 3 June.
Shane Lee Mays is accused of killing Louise Smith, 16, who was found dead in a Hampshire woodland.
Bob Weighton from Hampshire "died peacefully in his sleep, from cancer", his family confirms.
Paramedics had tried to help the seriously ill infant at a property in Gosport.
The University of Portsmouth identified it as a tapejarid, a flying pterosaur from the Cretaceous period.
Kathryn Watkins is charged with causing death by dangerous driving after the fatal two-vehicle crash.
The start of the domestic cricket season is delayed again, with no matches before 1 August because of the coronavirus pandemic.
An illegally felled tree will provide a source of food for Marwell Zoo's okapi and giraffes.
Alexander Edney died in the crash in Peterborough in the early hours of Tuesday.
Protestors have fought a year-long legal campaign to preserve trees near Southampton Airport.