- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
A young family have expressed their delight after having free central heating installed thanks to the Warm Homes Fund.
Steps have been taken towards a fresh approach to managing land, buildings and finances in the run-up to the creation of the new West Northants Council.
Public open spaces in Daventry have been transferred from Daventry District Council (DDC) to Daventry Town Council (DTC).
A new parish council is embracing digital technology as it gets set to hold its inaugural meeting remotely this week.
Organisations have been working together to ensure Daventry town centre and other shopping areas in the District are safe places to visit as more retailers start to reopen this week.
Children in the Daventry area are being asked to exercise their artistic skills by coming up with a creative design for a new logo.
The first ever West Northamptonshire Shadow Executive has met virtually to continue driving plans for a West Northamptonshire Council.
Councillors in West Northamptonshire have the chance to work together on a 'fresh start and bright future' for residents.
Small businesses are encouraged to apply for grants of up to £10,000 in the latest round of funding aimed at easing the impact of Covid-19.
Councillors will take up their seats on new shadow authorities this week as preparations progress to create the North and West unitary councils.
Shadow authorities will hold their first meetings next month as preparations progress to create the North and West Northamptonshire unitary councils.
Information about your new bin calendars, collection schedules and our mobile app.
With tackling the Coronavirus everyone's top priority, plans for creating two new councils in Northamptonshire will be scaled down.
Residents in Daventry District have just a few weeks left to ensure they have renewed their garden waste collections for the year ahead.
This summer, schools from all over the county will be able to take part in Northamptonshire Sport's showcase school sport event.
A new dedicated pedestrian footbridge has been installed over the canal just east of the village of Crick.
Residents are urged not to burn garden waste during the lockdown, as bonfires pose health risks and heap pressure on emergency crews.
Plans to create two new unitary councils for the county will continue within planned timescales following confirmation of new government legislation.
Businesses across Northamptonshire are being reminded of their role in helping to prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities.
A new campaign called #NorthantsTogether has been launched to help share local information and advice about COVID-19.