City of London
- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
As people in England enjoy their first night out in months, police voice fears about social distancing.
Six young photographers document an evening out as lockdown measures are eased in England.
Experts have differing views about how the capital will emerge from the pandemic.
The BBC speaks to people out and about in England as coronavirus restrictions are lifted.
The man in his 20s died at the scene in Islington after being found with gunshot wounds, police say.
Some salons opened at midnight and pub service can resume, but people are urged to remain cautious.
Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Fulham and Birmingham City.
Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Brentford and Wigan Athletic.
How will the new 1m social distancing rule change our lives?
Bricks and other missiles were thrown as officers tried to disperse the gathering in west London.
Millwall boost their Championship play-off hopes with a late winner against rivals Charlton which dents the Addicks' survival hopes.
Pubs across London are preparing to open under new government guidelines.
The injunction for Hackney's London Fields comes after weeks of "disturbance to local people".
Dawn Bennett died from her injuries on her 59th birthday, six days after being stabbed.
Mark Brown targeted his 18-year-old victim as she made her way home from Freshers' Week.
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard says there needs to be a "collective sit-down" at the end of the season to improve the video assistant referee system.
Chelsea's Switzerland forward Ramona Bachmann leaves the Women's Super League club to join French side Paris St-Germain.
Premiership Rugby still aims to restart the season in mid-August after clubs were allowed to move to close contact training from 6 July.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Chelsea and Watford.
England all-rounder Sam Curran returns a negative test for coronavirus.