BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Quadrilateral heads field for 1,000 Guineas Classic at Newmarket
- Favourite Ghaiyyath wins Group One Coronation Cup at Newmarket
- Water shortages: Demand in East up 20% during dry May
- Search for dead baby at Needham Market recycling centre ends
- Women urged not to ignore chest pain during coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Packs help pupils with post lockdown school return
- George Floyd death: Abused Ipswich chef says 'racism not just a US problem'
- 'Some anxiety' for returning Bury St Edmunds primary school pupils
- Norfolk runners carry 'random' batons in lockdown relay
- 'Badly decomposed' whale washes up on Southwold beach
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- S1mba's hit single experience with Rover 'surreal'
- Nature reserves 'trashed' after lockdown easing
- Oxfordshire house building plans delayed by coronavirus
- PC Andrew Harper: Murder trial to start in June
- Oxford deputy mayor spoken to by police over lockdown meeting
- Visitors to former quarry in Chinnor told to stay away
- Coronavirus: Independent cinemas unlikely to open before September
- Coronavirus: Peter Gough died at Oxford hospital after 'lack of PPE'
- Formula 1: Williams up for sale after £13m loss last year
- Campaigners raise cash to buy Bladon's White House pub
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Florence Eshalomi: Black MP mistaken for colleagues condemns racism
- Coronavirus: Free face masks on London transport
- George Floyd death: UK protests are 'unlawful'
- Belly Mujinga: CPS to review Covid-19 death of station worker
- Harlesden shooting: Arrest after boy, 2, and mother among four hurt
- Coronavirus: Widen rules on where face coverings must be used, say UK doctors
- Coronavirus: Secret raves in London 'put lives at risk'
- Wendell Baker: Family did not know of 'dangerous' rapist release
- Sitting In Limbo: Brother turns Windrush scandal into a very personal TV drama
- BBC to broadcast Royal Opera House reopening concert
Dan Ridlington is relearning simple tasks after spending 54 days in critical care.
Littering, fly-tipping and barbecue fires are destroying habitats, a wildlife trust says.
Hair and beauty salons are making changes, ready for a possible reopening from 4 July.
Police officers use a location app to direct fire crews to the site, near a golf course.
Thomas Smith was "engulfed in a ball of fire" in a revenge attack following a row with David Weir.
Capt Tom Moore says he is "overwhelmed by the incredible things that keep happening".
Anglian Water says people have been washing their hands more often and using more water for DIY.
She is filmed driving at double the speed limit and on the wrong side of the road in a village.
Andy Coles and Damien Natale died at the scene of the crash in Buckinghamshire.
A reservoir almost ran empty due to warm weather and more people being at home, a water firm says.
Lack of demand due to coronavirus forces closure of Adelie Foods at eight sites, administrators say.
Administrators say Adelie Foods was affected by the coronavirus lockdown and rescue talks had failed.
Iain Stewart is appointed to take the place of Douglas Ross, who quit over the Dominic Cummings row.
Lewis Hamilton says he is "completely overcome with rage" at events in the USA following George Floyd's death.
Wycombe chairman Rob Couhig recommends furloughed non-football staff to seek "alternative employment" once the scheme ends.
Police release pictures of clothing worn by a man, a week after he was found dead in Stevenage.
The men, aged 52 and 56, are from the local area and died at the scene, police say.
The 2020 Formula 1 season will start in Austria on 5 July, the first of a run of eight races in Europe.
The road bridge has been completely rebuilt to allow the electrification of a railway line.
A Met officer faces a misconduct hearing for taking 20 months to pass on images of an attacker.