- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
Footage captured at a nature reserve in Nottinghamshire shows starlings avoiding a predator.
Catterntide Day was once marked by lace and textile makers in Nottingham.
England's Oliver Wilson cards a five-under-par 67 to share fourth place heading into the final round at the Nedbank Golf Challenge in South Africa.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Notts County and Barrow.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Macclesfield Town and Mansfield Town.
Alden Barlow wrote to Ms Soubry in her constituency in Nottingham, saying she was "treacherous".
Great Britain are to face world number one side Canada in a World Championships warm-up game in May.
The plants were being moved in a van after a property in Worksop was hit by high water, police say.
Routes remain impassable and motorists are urged to avoid unnecessary journeys.
The streets of Worksop "basically turned into rivers", and two homeless men nearly drowned.
There are delays to bus and train services, and roads are closed across the region.
Defending champion Lee Westwood is five behind leader Louis Oosthuizen after the opening round of the Nedbank Golf Challenge in Sun City.
Liz Webster, who got the autographs after a gig in Nottingham in 1963, found them again in a filing cabinet.
A man was caught by police in Madrid as he tried to board a flight to Algeria with the young child.
The email, thought to be intended for the tutor's partner, was projected to a classroom of students.
Nottinghamshire sign batsman Haseeb Hameed on a two-year contract after he is released by Lancashire.
Nottinghamshire Police say the 57-year-old man and 39-year-old woman were known to each other.
Anti-Tory activists, Votey McVoteface, urge boaters to register to vote in marginal seats.
Worcestershire sign Nottinghamshire batsman Jake Libby on a three-year contract.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and seven Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.