- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
The incidents were reported early on Sunday as migrants attempted to get to the UK.
Live coverage of Sunday's Women's Super League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Birmingham City.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Crawley Town and Morecambe.
Nicola Stevenson was found with a head injury and tests showed she died from blunt force trauma.
Owen Carey ate grilled chicken at Byron's O2 Arena branch but did not know it contained buttermilk.
A 41-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman's body is found in a bin.
Lucy Hughes has won the 2019 international James Dyson award for her biodegradable material.
"Manipulative" Stephen Waterson will serve more than seven years after he crushed the three-year-old.
Richard Browning says he wants to show how the technology had improved since his previous record.
Record numbers in England are on hospital waiting lists, while more than ever face long A&E waits.
Showcasing the best images sent to us from around England.
Crawley Town supporter Gavin Green says the League Two club saved his life by giving him a job after 4,000 unsuccessful applications.
Tweets from the impostor account, which criticised Nigel Farage, appear in several news reports.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and a record number of Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.
From 'ultra-marginals' to the highest Leave and Remain seats - which are the battlegrounds that could make the difference?
More than 30 people were involved in widespread fighting, the CPS says.
We want to hear what questions voters in the South East have about the general election.
About 600 tonnes of rubble fell into a garden next door to 11th Century Lewes Castle.
Former Sussex and England seamer James Kirtley is appointed full-time pace bowling coach by the county.
A coroner investigating Owen Carey's death finds a "failure" to gather lessons from similar cases.