- West Midlands flood warnings prompt 'remain vigilant' alert
- Upton-upon-Severn body: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Pershore Bridge flood-trapped drivers rescued as warnings remain
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
- Worcester University student in meningitis warning after collapse
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Acid attack victim Adele Bellis 'grateful for the NHS'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- BBC Children in Need: 'I'm gay and I have no gender and that's fine'
- Lowestoft Bascule Bridge re-opens after fault fixed
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Whale carcass washes up on Felixstowe beach
- Suffolk library ban for person who defecated in sink
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
- Overturned lorry closes A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Grace Millane murder accused 'struggled to put body in suitcase'
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Yeovil Town v Dover Athletic
- Bath Prior Park's crayfish-damaged dam restoration work begins
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Bath pick England World Cup trio for Ulster game
- Jamie Roberts: Bath centre hopes to catch new Wales boss Wayne Pivac's eye
- Stourbridge zoo-escape stork spotted in Burnham-on-Sea
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Boy held after Oxford city assault victim dies
- The art of hunting down stolen treasures
- Man dies after being assaulted in Oxford
- RAF Benson pilot 'felt like a monster' after partner's attack
- Ivory and gold false teeth found in field up for sale at auction
- Boris Johnson Balliol College ban not going ahead
- England floods: Major disruption on trains as rain persists
- Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft: sixth person arrested
- Oxford United: Club agree deal to take over long-term lease of training ground
- Children in Need: Youth club helps young people with autism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Women's Super League: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Arsenal
- Terry O'Neill: British photographer to the stars dies aged 81
- Women's Super League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
- Women's Super League: Manchester City 5-0 West Ham United
- Jennifer Arcuri says Boris Johnson 'cast me aside like some gremlin'
- The growing importance of the night-time economy
- England parking charges: Councils 'made £930m in a year'
- Richmond Green: Teenager stabbed during street fight
- Uber's paradox: Gig work app traps and frees its drivers
- Urban Flames: Young people's choir opens London's Jazz Festival
Beauty therapist Adele Bellis has been undergoing treatment for five years since the attack.
The Duchess of Cambridge praises a charity for keeping family at the heart of its work.
Alex came to terms with their feelings of sexuality and gender after visiting Outreach Youth.
Lowestoft's Bascule Bridge was closed all morning, causing traffic congestion in the town.
The 70m-long (230ft) floating museum features sculptures depicting stories from the Bible.
The marine mammal looked like it had been "dead for a long time", a resident says.
Riding bikes indoors and violence are also among the reasons Suffolk council issued 167 bans.
Corrie Mckeague's moss-covered MG TF has sat on an RAF base since he vanished in 2016.
A man is taken to hospital with serious injuries after a lorry became stuck on the central reservation.
The man accused of strangling backpacker Grace Millane says he was "in shock" when he found her body.
People from across the world shared their stories with Kazz Morohashi and her husband for the museum.
Dorothy Garrod became the first female Oxbridge professor in 1939.
Police say more tests are needed to find out how Irena Kuzmina died, as an arrested woman is bailed.
Benjamin Monk and Mary Ellen Bettley-Smith face charges over the death of Dalian Atkinson.
A report says concrete planks were used in the seven buildings built between the 1960s and the 1980s.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and seven Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.
A 30-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of burglary and taking a motor vehicle without consent.
The 75-year-old man had been sitting in his lounge moments before a car crashed through the wall.
An inquest hears the woman was able to get online prescriptions without her GP's knowledge.
A 52-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder, police say.